POLO - TEXAS BANDANA
- $5 flat rate shipping on all orders
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
This lightweight four-button polo features a Western-style patch on the left chest and red paisley pattern throughout.
No floral patterns, no BS. Wear this shirt on the course, to the bowling alley, or the gun range. While subtle, it's still a head-turner.
Most importantly, it feels great on the course. Made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex, it's very lightweight and breathable. Be aware... it doesn't stretch like a normal golf shirt, but that's by design.
We think you're going to love this once you put it on. It's the ultimate way to say that while you love golf, you're still a little more Trailer Park than Country Club.
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Should not be much noticeable shrinkage after wash. We recommend washing on cold or warm and air-drying for best results.
- Due to the nature of the packaging, the shirt will arrive with wrinkles. Since the shirt is 95% polyester, once you get these wrinkles out, it should remain relatively wrinkle free from that point forward.
- To remove wrinkles, we recommend ironing on very low temperature and spraying each section with water as you go. You can also use the steam function on an iron. For best results, use a handheld steamer if you have one.